Tuesday 2 August 2016

Lots of Love Thank You Card

Hi everyone,

I love to make thank you cards to let people know how much I appreciate them and when I saw the Lots of Love stamp set I thought it would be perfect. 



I used a card base in Sweet Sugarplum cut at 8 1/4" by 5 3/4" scored at 4 1/8". Sticking to a monochromatic theme I stamped the gorgeous image in Sweet Sugarplum as well as the sentiment from the same stamp set.

The new layering ovals framelits are perfect are framing sentiments. I used the smallest oval framelit and the smallest scalloped framelit layered and popped up with Stampin dimensionals.

The beautiful flower paper is from the in colour 2016 - 2018 designer series paper stack and the new ruched ribbon is just adorable.

Hope your all having a great week. 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment