Sunday 4 September 2016

Fairy Celebration Thank You Card

Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you this beautiful card I made using the Fairy Celebration stamp set.



A friend asked me to make a card for her five year old daughter from the tooth fairy and I immediately thought of this stamp set, its perfect!

I stamped the image in black onto some watercolour paper cut at 3 7/8" square then used watercolour pencils to colour her in. I absolutely love it!




I used Melon Mambo card stock cut to 11 1/2" by 4 1/8" and scored at 5 3/4" as her favorite colour is pink and added a little sentiment using the Banners For You stamp set and Bunch of Banners framelits.

I love the idea of watercolouring in images and am definitely going to try this with other stamp sets.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment